McPherson Town: A real sense of community
The residents of McPherson Town are an active bunch. From neighborhood cleanups to chili cook-offs, group paddles in one of the five nearby rivers to organizing fund-raising activities – there’s always something going on. Just step out on your front porch and you’re bound to hear a “how was your day?” from a friendly neighbor. This spirit makes McPherson Town not only a secure and peaceful place to live, but also one of Dayton’s most coveted addresses.
- Monthly Meetings, First Thursday of Month. 7pm Hawthorne School Community Room
- Dining Out Club, Neighbors join to dine in area restaurants and catch up.
- Bi-annual neighborhood cleanups
- Annual summer picnic
- Annual Chili Cookoff
- Annual progressive dinner – each course is at a different house!
- Annual Dues Collection & Board Election
- Community Garden
- Holiday Home Tours (Bi-annual)
- Backyard BBQs
- Play dates in the McPherson Town Park
- Kayaking trips
- and more!